By now, we can expect that our guests are aware of the risk of further Coronavirus spread and the precautions necessary to prevent this.
Following the recent Government announcement we are pleased to announce that Cornwall is in Tier 1 – please click HERE for more information on what this means for us as a venue and guidance for visiting us.
Below we have listed a number of additional measures that have been put in place to ensure the safety of our staff, guests and members.
Please note, these guidelines and regulations will be under constant review and will be amended regularly to give you the most up to date information, as and when we receive it.
- Every member of our team will undergo full training on how to prevent the spread of Covid-19 within the hospitality setting.
- Any team member displaying symptoms or contacted by NHS track and trace will be immediately sent home and required to self-isolate for 14 days prior to returning to work.
- Hand sanitising stations will be located at various areas throughout the building.
- All staff and guests will be required to wear face masks in public areas of the building except when eating and drinking.
- All visitors and guests will be asked to provide full contact details upon arrival, this is necessary in the event that we are asked to provide any details to the NHS track and trace service.
- Clear guidelines will be displayed throughout the building for the benefit of staff and guests alike.
Please click HERE to see confirmation of our compliance with the Government’s guidance on COVID-19 Risk Management.
If you have any queries at all about the information provided on this page, or about visiting us, then please don’t hesitate to contact us.