Terms & Conditions for Wedding Bookings
1. We reserve the right to change/amend any prices quoted at any time due to price increases by our suppliers or amendments by you to your original booking details.
2. The minimum number of guests will be agreed at the time of booking. Final numbers are to be confirmed one month prior.
3. Your provisional reservation will be held for 7 days. If written confirmation and deposit has not been received by that time, we will assume that you do not require the reservation and the date will be released.
4. Wedding guests are entitled to discounted bedroom rates. These will be decided at the time of booking. All rates quoted are subject to availability.
5. Cancellations & Deposits: A non refundable deposit of £500.00 is required to confirm the date with a further payment 6 months prior to the date of the wedding (this will be 50% of the estimated cost). We then ask for full payment to be received four weeks before the wedding. The final payment is non refundable and non transferable. Cancellation charges will be incurred if cancellation occurs within 180 days of the wedding date. 90-180 days notice – 50% of total cost of wedding will be charged. Less than 90 days notice – 100% of total cost of wedding will be charged.
a) The Hotel shall have no responsibility whatsoever for any damage, loss or injury to persons or property unless damage is caused as a direct result of negligence on the part of the Hotel.
b) The Hotel shall not be liable for any loss or damage to the Client or any such person as may occur except within the constraints of the Hotel Proprietors Act 1956. In the case of loss or damage to the property, it shall be reported to and noted by the Duty Manager at the time of the discovery thereof and reported to the police within 24 hours.
c) The Client will be liable for any loss or damage to the Hotel or third party property (including items of equipment hired for use by the Client) and for the loss or injury suffered by any person including Hotel visitors and employees, caused by the negligence, wilful act or default of the Client or by any person invited or brought into the Hotel by the Client. The Client is advised to take out appropriate insurance covering public liability and loss or damage to its property and that of other persons attending its event.
7. Lanhydrock Hotel & Golf Club will make every effort to provide the services as specified but if for any reason the Hotel fails to make available the rooms reserved or to provide any of the agreed goods or services it shall not be liable for any resulting loss or damage suffered.