Lanhydrock Hotel & Golf Club has embarked on a new phase of investment with our function and catering facilities. The centre of these improvements has been the extension and refurbishment to the kitchen. Increased function and dining space will also be added in time. New locker rooms and toilet facilities were also constructed over the last winter period.
These improvements will naturally require additional staff. Below are examples of positions we have available. If you are interested in working at Lanhydrock please send your details by post or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Executive Head Chef
Senior Sous or Sous Chef
Night Duty Manager
Part Time Clubhouse Cleaner – 7.00AM start with three shifts per week
Fitness Instructor / Trainer
We are looking for a suitably qualified, vibrant and professional fitness instructor who can deliver an excellent level of service to our members and guests for an immediate start.
The position initially offers 24 hours per week, covering our fitness suite which is open seven days a week. Please view www.lanhydrockhotel.com for further information. Flexibility to work selected hours throughout the week and weekend is necessary.
As Fitness Instructor and Trainer, you will need to be either REPS level 2 or 3 registered. Main duties:
- Carrying out fitness assessments, consultations and inductions with new and existing clients
- Showing users how to use exercise machines and free weights so they are exercising safely and effectively
- Ensure the gym is kept clean and tidy
- Provide and promote personal training programmes
- Assist with new member sales, enrolment, retention and development of the business
- Ensure health & safety procedures are being followed. It will also be beneficial for the successful candidate to hold a current First Aid at Work certificate
Competitive salary financial incentives through Personal & Group Training
If you feel your experience matches this role, please apply to Graham Bond at –
Mail: Lanhydrock Hotel & Golf Club, Lostwithiel Rd, Bodmin, Cornwall, PL30 5AQ.