A Golf Club in Cornwall Set in Iconic Scenery
One of the Finest Golf Hotels in Cornwall
In a sheltered wooded valley in Bodmin, Cornwall lies countryside of a softer hue, concealing one of the finest 18 hole golf courses in Cornwall and the South West. Over the years Lanhydrock near Bodmin has been beautifully shaped into the landscape and this has produced a course that offers an enjoyable challenge to golfers of all abilities.
From the 1st hole, players are at once excited and enthralled. A short par four provides the option for a gentle lay up to the generous landing area, or do you take on the water with the opportunity of a birdie or eagle?
Only another 17 holes to entice, tease and reward.
The golf club boasts fantastic accommodation in Cornwall with a family owned golf hotel and restaurant, ideal for golf weekends and holidays.
2013 Festival Golf Week
- Sunday 28th July - Mixed Open ENTRIES NOW CLOSED
- Monday 29th July - Pairs Betterball
- Tuesday 30th July - Ladies Open
- Wednesday 31st July - no competition
- Thursday 1st August - Seniors Open
- Friday 2nd August - Fourman Team ENTRIES NOW CLOSED
- Saturday 3rd August - Men's Open