Course View Restaurant in Cornwall
Bistro Restaurant in Bodmin, the Nineteen Bar & Bistro
Enjoy relaxed dining in minimalist surroundings with stunning views in Bodmin, Cornwall.
The Nineteen Bistro and Bar offers relaxed dining both at lunchtime and in the evenings. A modern English menu features local produce wherever possible and our chef has created some unique Lanhydrock signature dishes for your enjoyment in this classic restaurant in Cornwall.
We cater for a range of special occasions and events – Please follow the links below to view available menus:
As a proud West Country hotel and restaurant in Bodmin, we use as many local suppliers and as much local produce as possible. We are proud to be associated with the following. Please click those with links to find out more.
- Camel Valley Vineyard – Nanstallon
- Charles Steevenson Wines – Tavistock
- Cornish Honey – Trematon
- Sharpes Brewery – Rock
- Forest Produce Ltd – Honiton
- Kelly’s of Bodmin
- Cornico Coffee – Wadebridge
- Williams & Son Butchers of Wadebridge
- Coastal Spring Water- St Clether
- Lillie Brothers – Falmouth
- Total Produce – Bodmin
- Proper Cornish – Bodmin
- Furniss Foods – Bodmin
- Cornish Orchards – Bodmin
- Etherington Meats – Scorrier
- Fish for Thought – Bodmin